Re: News from Infobeat

Hi Dag or Don or Dave:

I'm just kidding around. You're absolutely entitled to your privacy on
the net. FYI,  I've seen my name appear under Excite or Altavista
searches alongside ancient "igtc.com" links to such embarrassing subject
headings as "Dirk Nowitzki be MY MAN" or whatever.

Finally getting to my point, I think (of all the stupid choices) I
personally would most go for the Raef LaFrentz (and Dean Garrett)
Warwick-sponsored trade scenario for Antoine Walker. Playing in Denver
would accentuate Antoine's worst, idiotic habits. (He would probably set
the NBA record for stupid shots attempted.)  As for LaFrentz, I think
the kid could shoot 55% from the field wearing blindfolds. In terms of
fundamentals, they don't make 'em that polished anymore (except Paul
Pierce or any North Carolina player who stays four years). In the right
environment, I see Raef developing into a cross between Kevin McHale and
Brad Daugherty. But I know that's hardly a majority opinion on this list
and I wouldn't bet my life on it. Comments?

In any case, just puhlease don't talk to me anymore about PJ.   Frankly,
I'm not even going to wear my damn jammies until this rumor runs its
course. I urge all of you on the list to also do so as a sign of
solidarity to our maligned Celtics captain  :-)

JH

****