Walker

I far as I know Walker hasn't been traded for anybody yet. Until that happens,
I think some people could be a little less critical of Pitino and of a trade
that hasn't even happened. Pitino has only been here a year and some people
are already starting a mutiny. I guess these people are, as ML used to say,
"championship-driven".BTW, we are paying Pitino more money per year and longer
term than any player on the team. That says to me that PITINO IS THE TEAM.
When someone can guarantee me Walker won't become this year's Joe Smith, then
maybe I'll change my mind. I personally don't like the Mash/Brown for Walker
trade because it doesn't give us any cap help. The question I would like to
ask, if Pitino could work a trade for, say, Mash/Brown and then because of the
trade was able free enough cap money to sign a Googs, Pippen, Austin, etc;
then would you Walker-lovers consider trading him???

DJessen33