RE: Stephen Smith: Walker Going & Strickland Coming? Where Was Grant Hill Too?

Pitino & Walker's relationship must have really gone sour.  Even though
Walker wants a huge contract and is not worth it, are Brian Grant, Rasheed
Wallace or Mashburns any better ?  If we land PJ & Mash maybe P.J & Pierce
goes to LA in some deal for Olowokandi ?   Personally I would like to se
the Celtics move Anderson for Stephon Marbury and then sign a Vin Baker or
Gugliotta if posible.  Maybe not as spectacular as Walker, but more
dependable and better team players.  There are a lot of teams with the
me-first stars that are going anywhere.  Signing Walker to a huge deal will
kill us for years. Grant Hill or David Robinson would be acceptable swaps
for Walker in a deal.

As for Mark Strickland, I like him.  he tore us up last year.