Re: $100 mil? Does anybody really believe that anymore?

Actually, I think this trade might end up being pretty good for us.
Not if antoine turns out to be the second coming of [fill in the
blank], but there is a pretty good chance that he won't.  We get one
of the best defensive forwards in the league, and a player who has
scored 24 points a night and is still Rick's favorite player.  Plus we
will be freeing up cap money.  Now admittedly, this gives us two small
forwards, but if we get pierce for Olokawandi, we will be in much
better shape.  We just don't have enough physical talent now.  Even if
we play mash and pierce together, that is an exciting thought in
itself.  I don't know.  It seems to be a done deal... maybe the whole
thing is contingent on signing antoine, or will we have to sign him to
what Mickey wants to pay, and then trade him?  I don't feel upset
about all this, for some reason.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's best
that there not be a dominant superstar on this team, especially one
who doesn't produce like a dominant superstar except in spurts and in
the second quarter.  I don't know what to think.

---Icarus <skmishra@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> My thoughts exactly..very well said. - Mishra

Celtic's