	On the faceguarding question -- it is illegal. (At least in high
school and college; I don't have an NBA rulebook, but how many of us
consider our pickup games to be NBA level?) It is listed in the rulebooks
in the same category as taunting. That is to say, it is considered
unsportsmanlike conduct and should draw a technical foul. How the heck
you'd call an unsportsmanlike technical in a pickup game is a good
question, but you do have the rule on your side.

-- Bruce