great news

The second best thing that could happen to a Celtic fan happened. Lakers
enter the outhouse right where they belong and being swept at that.
Ain't life grand!

According to Ira Winderman the Heat beat writer for the Sun Sentinel of
Ft Lauderdale reprts that it looks very strong that Austin will sign and
end up with the Clippers after a talk with Baylor.

Talk radio says that Riley would like to deal PJ Brown (Riley loves him
but knows he is too soft under the boards for his coaching style) for a
player and a draft pick if he can pull it off. He is looking for a
rebounder to help Mourning. Would the Celts be interested? I hope not, I
still like Popeye as a pure rebounder if he's healthy, but I know Pitino
likes athletes.

Regards,
Hart