Re: WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jcraw33 wrote:

> I just saw on espn2 something about the celtics trading Walker to the Clippers
> for the number one pick AND Ike Austin.  If this trade really happens i think
> Rick just pulled one of the greatest trades of all time.  I mean, think about
> it.  Walker said he will leave next year if he doesn't get Garnett money, and
> Boston obviously will not pay him that.  So they give him to the Clippers and
> pick Jamison (I think thats how you spell it) to replace Walker and get Ike
> Austin for the center they have been sorely lacking!  In escence the Celtics
> are getting the center they have needed and possibly a better player than
> Walker in Jamison for someone who was going to leave in a year anyway!  Good
> job Rick.
What are you smoking, you can't trade Austin, he is a free agent, who
can sign with any team he wants and could just walk away from any trade.
How stupid do you think that Pitino is that he would trade for a guy who
not only is not yet signed and has made it known that he only wants to
play in a warm weather climate. By the way according to the Miami
papers, Austin will probably sign with Clippers again after an initial
discussion he had with Elgin Baylor.