Larry Brown Raves About "Tractor" Traylor

Here's what Philly's erstwhile coach Larry Brown said about the Tractor
at CNNSI via the AP: "'He was at 314 during the season and even then he was an
unbelievable athlete... I feel really positive about him.  He went through the
drills we had better than some of the guys we brought in last year and did everything
full speed...'"  Larry Brown was also impressed with Corey Benjamin, but felt he
lacked the "shooting range" the Sixers needed for their backcourt.  Philly also
had Princeton center Steve Goodrich in for a workout, which is interesting, because
you rarely hear his name being mentioned as a possible first round draft choice.

In other news, the Chicago pre-draft camp starts June 1st.  Hopefully, local
newspaper interest, concerning the C's, will pick up with the advent of the camp,
and Il Duce bringing in possible draftees.
Ray