Re: Sports Ilustrated Fred Taylor: Bulls Dynasty Greater Than Celtics

>You argument is hypothetical and assumes that the Bulls would have won if
>Jordan hadn't retired. Well, Jordan couldn't take the mental aspects of the
>game anymore and had to quit. If he hadn't quit, you can't assume his team
>would have automatically won. He needed the time to recharge. Russell may
have
>been tougher mentally and didn't have to quit a couple years to recharge. The
>bottom line is pure logic in my book, a real eight straight is better than a
>hypothetical eight straight...

Well one game does not a series make but the Pacers won today. So the Bulls
winning this year is not yet a sure thing. The mental aspect of the game is
important. Utah is playing like a team on a mission and the Bulls seem to
think this ring is owed them. A hypothetical eight straight is still just
hype.

And it's not over until it's over this year either.

 Alfred C Thompson II              These opinions are mine and may not
 Teacher, Hacker, Net Surfer   be shared by organizations lucky enough
 act2@tiac.net                 to have me as a member or employee.
 http://www.tiac.net/users/act2/