FA money and draft

Does anyone (Warwick) know the cap situation.  At the time of the
Kenny deal, it was thought to be 4 or five million after resigning
Popeye and Tabak, but now its 3 or 4 after renouncing them. What
gives?  We saved some money by losing Dee, Thomas, and our other one
years, didn't we?  I hate when they start rewriting themselves.  Now I
see where Peter May and others have started saying that Pitino's plan
calls for the playoffs in the third year, when we all perfectly well
that the playoffs are the goal for the coming year.

As for the draft, anyone who believes Pitino when he talks about
drafting Nazr Mohammed at ten should have his head examined.  I hope
he will use the pick to unload Travis Knight, whom I can't stand the
sight of, but if he keeps it, there are some intriguing talents.  Can
somebody post some scouting on Harrison (so what if he doesn't want to
go to college?  Who cares?) as well as Susay, and a few others.  We
already have Doleac on our roster, although then again, Doleac can
score.

Josh