Re: My first guess

CeltsFan wrote:

> #1-Clippers - Will not be able to sign Austin, so they take a chance with -
> Olowokandi.
> #2-Grizzlies - In an attempt to have one of the best young frontlines they
> take - Jamison.
> #3-Nuggets - Drafted big last year, so they beef up backcourt with - Pierce.
> #4-Toranto - Added Billups to backcourt so they go with swing-man - Carter.*
> #5-Warriors - Signing Jim Jackson and Spoon they draft point guard - Mike
> Bibby.
> #6-Mavericks - Need an inside presense to counter Bradley and take - LaFrentz.
> #7-Kings - Nedding Backcourt help to fill where Mitch was they take a
> project with - Hughes.
> #8-Sixers - Want a scoring presense to balance the shot blocking Ratliff -
> Traylor.
> #9-Bucks - Need a young big man to give them defensive lift - Mohammed.
> #10-Celtics - Will definetly go young, in this case very young - Harrington.
> #11-Pistons - Will get best talent available and select - Clark.
> #12-Magic - Need size to replace Seikely - Doleac.
> #13-Magic - If pick isn't traded they select - Nowitzki.
>
> *Toranto could also go with Bibby and move Billups to the Shooting guard.
>
> Tell me what you think?right or wrong?

  Nice ideas...

#1 Clippers - Mike Bibby  (C: Wright  PF: Vaught  SF: Murray  SG: Piatowski  PG:
Bibby)

#2 Vancouver - Vince Carter (C: Reeves  PF: Smith  SF: Rahim  SG: Carter PG:
Daniels)

#3 Denver - Owolokandi (C: Owolokandi  PF: Ellis  SF: Williams SG: Jackson PG:
Goldwire .. bench Garrett / Battie / Fortson / *whoever* / Alexander -- looks
good)

#4 Toronto - Paul Pierce (C: ?!?!  PF: Camby  SF: Pierce  SG: Christie  PG:
Billups)

#5 Warriors - Antawn Jamison*steal* (C: Dampier PF: Marshall  SF: Jamison  SG:
Jackson  PG: Bogues, bench: Foyle, Caffey, Spoon, Delk, Coles, + whoever they get
in trade for Spree)

#6 Dallas - Larry Hughes (C: Anstey  PF: Walker  SF: Ceballos  SG: Finley  PG:
Hughes, looking ok)

#7 Sacramento - Raef LaFrentz (C: Webber  PF: LaFrentz  SF: Williamson  SG: Wahad
PG: Johnson)

#8 Philadelphia - Bonzi Wells (C: Ratliff  SF: Coleman  SF: Thomas  SG: Wells  PG:
Iverson)

#9 Milwaukee - Nazi (C: Johnson  PF: Hill  SF: Robinson  SG: Allen  PG: Brandon)
-- agreed!!

#10 Boston - Clark (C: Clark  PF: Jones  SF: Walker  SG: Mercer  PG: Anderson)

#11 Detroit - Traylor  (C: Williams  PF: Traylor  SF: Hill  SG: Stackhouse  PG:
Hunter)

#12 Orlando - Nowitzki (C: Nowitzki PF: Grant  SF: Outlaw  SG: Anderson  PG:
Hardaway)

#13 Utah (will) - Harrington (C: Ostertag  PF: Malone  SF: Russell SG: Hornacek
PG: Stockton)

I expect the following to trade their pick or to get the player I said...

Vancouver, Denver, Toronto, Dallas, Sacramento, Philadelphia, Boston.

Vancouver possibly trade their pick and Antonio Daniels (plus cap fillers) to
Golden State for Latrell Sprewell and Tony Delk.

Vancouver - C: Reeves  PF: Smith  SF: Rahim  SG: Sprewell  PG: Delk
Golden State - C: Dampier  PF: Marshall SF: Jamison  SG: Jackson PG: Bogues  bench
= Caffey, Spoon, Coles, *draft pick*, Foyle, whoever they sign)

Denver send Dean Garrett and their pick to Toronto for Chauncey Billups and their
pick.
Denver - C: Owolokandi  PF: Ellis  SF: Willliams  SG: Billups PG: Jackson
Toronto - C: Garrett  PF: Camby  SF: Pierce  SG: Christie  PG: whoever

Thats all I can think of at the moment..