draft comments

List,

Look for German Dirk Nowitzki to go high, probably semwhere from 4-6.  He
could be great.  He's 6'11 and very comfortable handling the ball and
playing on the perimeter. Very coordinated, fluent player. Count on him
going high, ahead of Hughes and possibly Carter.

As for the Celtics, I can't figure it out.  Traylor doesn't seem to fit in
with Pitino's  style.  He a good scorer down low but he's 300 lbs., that
won't help with our up tempo style.  I like Doleac, most people don't.  I
would take him to play center if we can sign a good free agent power
forward.  I'm not sold on Keon Clark.  He seems like he will be another
player who never comes close to his potential.  Plus, his shot is awful.
he's mostly a rebounder/shot blocker.  Nazr is a nice player, but he
really should go back to school.  He has never played more than 25 minutes
in a game.  I wouldn't take Harrington, he will be gone in 3 years anyway,
right when he will be starting to become a good player. I really like Lee
Nailon, but it is questionable whether he can play defense.  He's a solid
low-post scorer, but may only be 6'7-6'8, instead of his listed 6'9. A
plus is that he played in an uptempo team (TCU) in college.

I say if we can't get Nowitzki at 10, then we package Pervis or
Knight and trade down 5-10 spots and take either Doleac, Nailon, or Brian
Skinner.  Depending on how Nazr looks in the camps and our workouts, maybe
we take him at 10.  But it will be a tough choice no matter what.