Re: Mercer/Mohammed

>Mohammed is not a top 10 pick in my opinion.  I like his desire and
hustle, but he can not score consistently in the paint.  Moreover, Why
draft a player with pick 10 if he can not step in and contribute
immediately.  There might be players on the current team that are better
than Mohammed.
  I think that mohammed would best be suited for a team like the Bulls,
Heat, or the Jazz who already have proven players that Mohammed can learn
from and not be counted on for immediate help.  If we had pick 15 or
worst, I would say draft him, but not in the top 10.  He needs a low post
game!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>after the 3rd pick, is it smoke and mirrors, this is the one thing I
>love
>about Pitino, you never know untill he does it!!!! I really think Nazr
>is
>in his plans, after all isn't Rick the one that recruited him?? Nazr is
>project but could fall as low as 20 in the draft. I think if we can
>sign a
>decent 3 or 4 through free agency we will take Nazr. He has Pitino's
>heart,
>attitude and work ethic with some real natural shot blocking and
>rebounding
>skills. IMO the points will come in a couple of years.
>JIm

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]