Garbage Time Talent?

OK...so "Garbage Time Talent" might be a little extreme. And perhaps it's
because I found what appears to be logging tools in my basement.
But...after watching the first two rounds of the playoffs it seems really
apparent that the Celtics are in....deep, deep doo-doo. They have
absolutely nothing even close to being competitive up front except for
Walker. The offensive skills of McCarty, Declercq, Minor and Knight
combined give you a back-up forward. It is seriously a miracle that this
team won anything over 20 games. And...assuming that everyone, even the
playoff teams get better next year...a championship when?....An Eastern
Conference Finals when? So help me God...they better re-sign Walker this
year, and if not, get him some help up front or he's out of here next year.
Being on a losing team for the next decade is not going to be good for
his....cash-flow, to say nothing of his standing among his peers. And let's
be frank guys...you put Shaq on this team minus Walker last year and they
might make the playoffs....maybe. Nobody does it alone. I've heard it said
before, but this time.... : this is a very important off-season for this
franchise. No more excuses. If they don't sign Walker...if they don't trade
him for real, actual talent....if they don't make the playoffs...they're
screwed for a long long time. Know what I'm sayin'?

This is an urban area and I have logging tools in my basement!?

Paul M