Re: Don't believe a word Pitino says

I second the opinion of Curtis Staples as the best shooter!
I saw him play against Maryland this year and caught him
on the NCAA 3-pt shooting contest (he won it).

His shot was automatic when I saw him play and the pro range shouldn't
bother him since half his shots were from there anyways.
Don't know his height but he was hitting off screens, and straight up.
As defenders played him more closely, he just shot from further away.

Don't know if he would be in the Celt's plans since he's only a 2 guard.
(No apparent point guard skills)

- KK