Re: Don't believe a word Pitino says

> There will be a number of good players available at the 10 spot.  They
> will probably keep the pick.  Everyone is building up Geiger and Ratliff,
> but step back, are they really that good and worth the money?  Probably
> not. We could almost definitely get a better player at the 10 spot.
> Doleac, Mohammed, Lee Nailon, Brian Skinner, Keon Clark, Pat Garrity or a
> guard such as Bonzi Wells or Larry Hughes.  Why is everyone so down on the
> draft?  These are some good young players!

I totally agree with that Elgin. There are some excellent rookies to be had if
we keep the pick. As far as the reason why everyone is so down on the draft is
that this years draft class has no sure superstars like last years did with
Tim Duncan and Keith Van Horn.
Every top player has a major question mark in their game and may not become a
successful player on the NBA level, whereas last year the top 10-15 players
had relatively small faults and could be fixed with experience. An example of
this would be Antawn Jamison's size. Is he a power or a small forward? Has he
got the speed to play small forward? Has he got the size and strength to play
power forward? the list goes on and on and on.

Cheers,

Warwick