Draft Lewis?

Today's Boston Herald (which is on-line now) does a better job of explaining
what Pitino saying, or at least the way I interpret it. Apparently, the
Celtics are going to work out a high school player(which has to be Lewis from
Texas), and I think Pitino doesn't want reporters to run with it in case he
likes the player, especially if they change the rules so that can keep rookies
longer than 3 years. The thing is, we will draft before the CBA is worked out.
So do you take a flyer on Lewis, who probably has the most potential,
especially where we pick, or take NazR, a safe choice, or do we trade the pick
to get cap room for a new CBA that may be rewritten to our disadvantage????

DJessen33