RE: Trading #10

Trading down makes sense in some situations.  If there is not an impact
player at 10, and we can pick up two picks in the 15-25 range ( say two of;
Doleac, Skinner, Corey Benjamin, Jelani McCoy, Lee Nailon, Rashard Lewis,
Al Harrington, or Jeff Sheppard,) he may feel the talent their is as good
as 10.

On Friday, May 08, 1998 5:02 PM, kjgoo [SMTP:kjgoo@worldnet.att.net] wrote:
> Does anyone on the list actually believe Pitino when he says he will
trade the pick if he doesn't win the
> lottery?  Given his track record, shouldn't we assume that he has his eye
on someone?  Any guesses?  Might he
> trade down for Mohammed?  Notwithstanding what Chris Monter says on ESPN,
I can't believe Nazr is ranked ahead
> of Traylor.  I'm not sold on the guy at all -- he showed some nice low
post moves in college, but only for
> half of the game.  I think the C's would be better served by Jamaal
Magloire's defensive skills, but he's not
> coming out.
>
> Ah, the heck with it.  Let that 2.08% chance pay off so the C's can pick
Olowokandi and let Antonio McDyess