Re: Draft Lewis?

<< I'm curious as to why you think the CBA will be rewritten to our
disadvantage?
 Dorine >>

Not purposely to our disadvantage. My point is the CBA may be rewritten to
restrict free agent movement. If we use our no. 1 pick to dump salaries, we
may find there is no free agent that we want that would be able to sign with
us. This is the same reason why we won't sign Walker until after the new CBA
because his leverage may be taken away...

DJessen33