Nazr

Hey Jim. I think Nazr is coming out a bit early, but I still would like for
us to take him as our 1st round pick. He has a lot of work to do, but he
already knows the system and would give us some good shot blocking stats. A
lot of people on the list want a huge center to battle with $haq and the
other big boys. I don't care which big guy we go after, he's not gonna be
able to stop $haq as bad as I hate to say it. I'd rather have a center who
can run the court well and play good defense rather than the huge body. Nazr
could use a few pounds though, he is around 235 I believe. When he came into
college, he was way over 300 until Pitino worked him into shape. I'm not
saying to get him that big again, but another 10 pounds would be perfect and
I'm all for drafting him this year... You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"