Re: Options

Nissen, David wrote:

> Yes, I suspect that if Reilly fails to get Mitch again, Knight and Minor
> would be fairly high on his list :)  Reilly is going to be shopping for
> a third allstar callibure player, he already has a bucket load of lesser
> players.
>
>                         - DN

He lost a playoff series not his mind, Why would he add 2 more lesser
players to a cast of lesser players. Of course if we are dumb enough to
take Mashburn off his hands he would probably be dumb enough to take
these 2 guys off our hands.
Regards,
Hart
>  ----------
> From: Georgek27
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Options
> Date: Tuesday, 5 May 1998 7:43AM
>
> I know most list members are against obtaining Mashburn, but Reilly is
> so
> ready to overhaul the Heat what if he could be had for Knight and Minor?
> Jamal would be reunited with the man who had people calling Mash "the
> next
> Larry Bird" and might be able to recapture much of that promise.

	HE IS MORE LIKE THE NEXT EDDIE BIRD THAN LARRY BIRD.