Mark Strickland of Heat ??

The list is so concerned about the bruising center that
Celts would like to get [Geiger etc.], we are forgetting
that an enforcer with decent rebounding ability might
well be all we need. Enforcer/rebounder to be would make
Knight a lot more usable for Pitino.

So what about Mark Strckland of the Heat. Is he a free agent?
Riley did not use him well at all. Any chance Strickland was
given he looked real good.....something that will make Walker
better. Strickland for sure would not command the $5-10 million
tag. He could blossom into a Outlaw clone under Pitino.

And let us forget about McDyess......Ainge declared that signing
McDyess was his topmost priority in the off season. [Please do
note that Pippen himself is the starting point of all the gossip
about Suns signing him.]....All said and done McDyess would be
a perfect fit for the Pitino system.
                                  Sashi