Nazr

I want to see more of Nazr's tapes.  He seemed athletic enough in the
tournament, a good shot blocker, decent touch.  Whether he's 6'10" or
more is not the biggest thing, if he can leap and bump and move his feet.

I would prefer taking a center like him who can develop rather than a
mediocre big man for 8 million $.

I don't see Bibbly at #1.  I don't think he's in Marbury's class.  Just
opinions, here.  But with six or seven "name" players in the draft now,
we might get a starter out of the draft.  And if we get lucky, I still think
Vince Carter will be the best pro of this class.

Gene   (it's getting hot in Texas, but we have air conditioners in our
houses down here)