Re: Nazr

Maybe Nazr won't stop Clank, but last night Jerome Kersey (35 yr old 6-7
grad from a defunct girls college) did one hell of a job on that Cajun
stiff.  He and most of the rest of the Fakers were out of their game big
time.  They actually as a team, spoke before and after the game about how
they only wanted to win one game in Seattle and game 2 would likely be
their game to steal.  What kind of melt down would we be having on this
list if someone like Walker, Anderson or Mercer talked like that in the
press in some future playoff series?  I will tell what kind, a piss poor
one, compared to that of the coach.

What a pathetic bunch of sissies.  If they can manage to win only 1 or 2
games in this series with the Sonics, I think their playoff winning % will
drop below that of the Celtics.  At the start the Celtics % was 0.590 and
the Fakers was 0.591.  I don't know the actual win-loss stats (games, etc.)
but would appreciate the numbers if someone has them to further feed my
anti-Faker bent.  There are no legal prescription meds for this kind of an
illness.

Does anyone else notice the apparent disparity between the performance Kobe
when the game is not NBC or not.  The definate Hair apparent.

Yes Mercer made only 3 of 28 3pt's, but I will take this lack of 3 pt
ability anyday and trade it for an 84% FT ability.  Ron should be running a
one on one camp with AW, working on the FT's and turnovers.  Just a
thought.

Greg

----------
> From: Bird33 <ed.boggess@northnap.citynet.net>
> To: Celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Nazr
> Date: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 6:51 AM
>
> Hey Jim. I think Nazr is coming out a bit early, but I still would like
for
> us to take him as our 1st round pick. He has a lot of work to do, but he
> already knows the system and would give us some good shot blocking stats.
> lot of people on the list want a huge center to battle with $haq and the
> other big boys. I don't care which big guy we go after, he's not gonna be
> able to stop $haq as bad as I hate to say it. I'd rather have a center
who
> can run the court well and play good defense rather than the huge body.
Nazr
> could use a few pounds though, he is around 235 I believe. When he came
into
> college, he was way over 300 until Pitino worked him into shape. I'm not
> saying to get him that big again, but another 10 pounds would be perfect
and
> I'm all for drafting him this year... You're in BeanTown now baby,
BeanTown!!