Re: Options

>I know most list members are against obtaining Mashburn,

I finished a ton of work last week so I have time to shmooze on my favorite
list.

Jamal Mashburn? You know, here's a frustrating player. Every time I see him
play I swear to God I can't help but think this guy's game hasn't gotten
any better since college. Zero development. You keep waiting...but nothing.
And I'm afraid it's too late.

>C- Willis?:

Very, very old and good but not worth it because he is...very, very old.

And just for the hell of it,

Scottie Pippen?: Old, yes....but worth it? I know you're all thinking,"Oh
not that again!" But I see this guy play and I just can't help but think
Walker, Pippen and Declercq would work really, really well. Old,
yes...worth it? Jesus...he can still play at both ends of the floor at an
awfully high level. I know...I know...it's going to be
impossible....but....

Paul M