Re: Ike Austin

Well, I started the thread and it was my own idea, not what I heard on TV as I
don't watch that garbage at half etc too often if I can help it.  So, I didn't
hear what he had to say.  I will not disagree that Zo swinging at LJ with 1.4
seconds or so to go is anything but stupid.  I mean, LJ is not even a good
Rodman.  But, the fact remains, that Miami dumped Austin rather than keep the
player and the insurance they needed.  That was a decision made in today's game
that would most likely not have happened even 5 or so years ago.  You would keep
a player like Austin even if just for the one year ride.  Now, I am just saying
that it cost them the realistic shot, regardless of how or why it happened, that
is why you have a back up center.  And what back up played bigger than Austin at
Miami when Zo was hurt, none.  I was not saying it was a good or bad decision,
but it was one that wouldn't have happened in the old days, like 1993 or so!
:-)

So, jump on me, but not Dorine.

--

Peace,