Re: Ike Austin

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorine Pratt <norine@sover.net>
To: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>
Cc: Celtics <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Sunday, May 03, 1998 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Ike Austin

>That's what they were saying after the game.  That Riley has to question
>himself about his GM skills after trading Ike Austin, because that's who
>they needed today.
>Dorine

Hi Dorine,

Miami also wins the game if Mourning doesn't blow a gasket and get himself
senselessly suspended too.  I can't fault oilhead for Zo's explosion.

Riley has as good a track record as any coach in basketball.  I'm can't
pinpoint all his general managerial moves, but the Ike Austin thing had less
effect on Miami's season than Zo's brutish behavior.

Cecil