Re: Ratliff and Geiger

Nope, I do not doubt his skills.  I just think that he has two problems.  First, he
is injury prone and could end up being another Pervis with regard to injuries.
Second, I am not convinced that he has the right attitude.  He has not really faced
any adversity yet.  I want to see if he acts selfishly when everything is on the
line.

BTW, another thought on Geiger.  Does anyone think that Geiger's injuries are any
worse than those that DJ, Kevin and even Isaiah played through?  If not, why would
you want him.  I guarantee that all three of them had worse injuries than he does.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net