Re: the void

i have been hearing alot of talk about the celtics making a run for
mcdyess. i hate to let anybody down but i dont think the celtics have a
chance in hell of prying mcdyess out of phoenix. even if he would want to
leave one of the best places in the country to play, there are many teams
that have more room under their caps than the celtics. of course all of
this could change based on how the collective bargaining agreement turns
out this summer, but even then it might not give the celltics a good
chance to sign him. look at chicago, if jordan,pippen, and rodman leave,
they will be kissing mcdyess' ass to play in chicago. i would love to see
the celtics get him and it would give us an unbelieveable duo at forward,
but i just dont think it will happen.
stickpin

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR