Drinks in the bar

Stickpin said:

> i heard that during
> halftime at their last playoff game he was seen in the arena bar with
> david falk drinking a brew. whats that all about.

I was making an assumption that Geiger was having a drink because of the
situation.  Do you know that is true?  And with David Falk?  Has Falk
grown that arrogant that he would drink with a player during a game?  I
would think that he would not do that as it would hurt the player's
chances of signing if it got out.  But maybe since he runs the NBA now,
he can.

The NBA is too screwed up to be for real.  Just pass it down to the
fans.  For years that players have been saying that they are just taking
from the owners.  But the truth is, they are taking from the fans cause
the owners are just passing it down to the fans.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net