Matt Geiger

This is from the sporting news. Its written by Dave D'Alessandro and its
about the playoffs. One thing did catch my eye and that was a paragraph
(which is below) on the attitude of Matt Geiger.  Do we want this guy on our
team?

Matt Geiger always has been a bit of a free spirit -- that's a nice way
saying that some teammates believe he cares more about the next party than
he does staying in shape -- but he outdid even himself this week.
First, he ripped into Dave Cowens, calling him "immature" after the coach
made the mistake of suggesting Geiger should be playing with a hamstring
pull.
Then Geiger decided he didn't even have to be around his team in the
halftime locker room of Game 1, instead choosing to join agent David Falk
for a beer in the Crown Club at the Charlotte Coliseum.
Upshot: A $1,000 fine. And, yes, perhaps another example of a guy who cares
less about supporting his teammates than planning his free-agent strategy
this summer.