Dino

At 17:36 25/03/98 +1000, you wrote:
>yehudai wrote:
>>
>> Walker is a STAR,Mercer's a ROOKIE - what's the question?
>
>Okay...
>
>last year, Radja 20/10 man...
>
>Radja is a STAR, Walker's a ROOKIE - what's the question?

Since you mentioned Dino(He wasn't a star and you know it),
last Friday I read that he was offered by several teams
(Chicago,Denver,Indiana) to come back to the NBA and rejected
the personal offer Larry Bird gave him by saying he's bound
to a two year contract (2.3 mil. a year) although he said not
once that he's not too happy in europe.

I think Bird knows *a bit* basketball and Radja should have
never left the NBA - he's the veteran we needed this season.

Elram.