Re: Traylor

          I'm all for drafting Traylor, as I've said in the past. He's
          not a center (full-time, anyway), but he'd be quite a
          physical presence at power forward, alongside Walker.

          Everyone has the wrong idea about him physically. He's not
          really fat. He's just a HUGE young man. He has great hands
          and plays hard. Can he go 40 minutes in the Pitino system?
          No, but how many players can?

          Personally, I think Traylor will be a better pro than
          Jamison (I know I'll get killed on this). The more I watch
          Jamison the more I think he's just not big enough to play
          power forward and not skilled enough to play small forward.
          I used to think he played like James Worthy, but he just
          isn't as skilled as Worthy and can be handled by bigger
          players. He has trouble getting good shots against bigger
          players, and he'll see nothing but bigger players in the
          NBA.

          Just my .02.

          Mark