Re: Reggie Hanson

At 12:32 3/29/98 , TECNISOFT wrote:
>The Celts just signed a rookie from Kentuky (another one) to a 10-day
>contract, Reggie Hanson, but, who is this guy anyway? I mean do the Celtics
>really need someone like this? Well, at least he had a block in 5 minutes
>vs. New Jersey...
Tommy said at the beginning of the Nets game the other night that Hanson
was basically brought in as a practice body who will also play limited
minutes. He is no worse than a 10 day CBA player and he is in decent shape
as he was  astarter in the Japanese league. A temporary measure for sure.
Later.Mike