The '98 draft

There's something good about the C's loosing a lot lately, that could mean
they are climbing spots for the 1998 draft, and they could have a chance to
get a good player, a center, Pittino said he wanted Raef LaFrenz (we are
not that bad to be in the first 3 picks) but we could get Nazr Mohamed from
Kentuky, or who knows, the Celtics could sign a free agent to play center
and draft someone like Jeff Shepard or Wayne Turner (Kentuky), Paul Pierce
(Kansas), Matt Harpring (Ga. Tech) or Carter (North Carolina), what would
be really bad for the team is to draft Tractor Taylor, sure, he can play
some ball... for five minutes in Pitino's system, after 5 minutes he would
be on the bench geting some air and thinking of a post-game meal. He could
give some of his weight to Walter McCarty, he needs it.
Some comments on that:

leonelq@quetzal.net

Alejandro