What gives?

Mighty quiet out there.

I hate to be a snipe, but a key bench player like Bowen, goes on the IL,
with a BROKEN  foot and noone seems to care.  I ask again, does anyone know
how and when this happened?  On a much lesser note what happened with
Knight becoming injured as well.  I guess folks like Hart are right in that
we want to talk more about Pippen, Jordan and the Bulls, than a bad injury
to a key BOSTON CELTIC player.

Also, maybe the Kings would be willing to dump Polynice cheap taking, like
taking our 3rd center Pervis.  Crazy thought, but one about a Celtic
player.

Rafters Baby,
Greg