Getting the C's via the Dish Network

I am currently running two satellite systems, an old 10  foot dish (c-band)
and the Dish Network.  The only reason I keep the big dish is because I can
get Fox Sports New England to see the home games.  I get away games on the
small dish via WSBK.
This morning I see this on the Dish Network site:

>7. How and when do you plan to meet the sports programming demand?
>
>     Answer: Customers of America's Top 60 CD package receive the Regional
Sports
>     Network (RSN) that covers the region in which they live according to
their ZIP Code. For
>     an additional $4.99/month, America's Top 60 CD customers can subscribe
to our
>     MultiSport package, which includes all the regional sports networks
(21 channels).
>     Blackout restrictions deny access to a majority of professional and
approximately 40%
>     of collegiate sports on these channels, however, there are a wide
variety of other exciting
>     sports programming to choose from.

Anybody out there on the Dish Network?  Does the statement "which includes
all the regional sports networks" mean I could get the C's home games on the
Dish Network?

Thanks.
P.S. According to the Globe the C's are negotiating with both WSBK and FOX
for new television contracts.  FOX has made an offer to do both home and
away games for the next 10 years.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu