Oh Please!!

It had to be ML because ML was the G.M. and he was man enough to take
this hell job. Come on, everyone knew we were going nowhere and probably
needed a real bad season to get a good pick. And don't forget ML did not
draft Montross, but certainly got a great deal shipping him off. Spell
this: Montross for Mercer. Anyone thinking at all?

No, I am not saying all ML's doings were great. Some were pretty bad,
but bash not the man, for he stuck around good times and bad.

Would Larry took the job then? Would Rick took the job? How about Ainge,
or McHale? Nobody would take it. Maybe you won't take it too if you were
offered it.

So the bottom line is: give the man a break!

And I think the shallow-minded person is thou!