Re: Oh Please!!

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:23:11 -0800, you e-mailed me these thoughts:

>Spell this: Montross for Mercer. Anyone thinking at all?

uh... like ML could see the future. At the time is was a "fair" trade
that by luck became a much better situation than anybody ever
predicted.

>And I think the shallow-minded person is thou!

When you live here and were able to see many of ML's games in person
you became an embarrassed fan.

I will say on ML's behalf, i don't think he ever dreamed of being the
sacrificial lamb but once the ship started sinking he didn't jump off,
he jumped up and down to help it sink faster.  If he had gotten Duncan
for us all would have been forgiven but all this crap just got us
Billups (now gone) who i never liked from the get go.

-steve
The Boston Celtics Will Hang Banner #17 In The Pitino Palace By 2001!
You Can't Keep The Leprechaun Down For Long...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html
We're Back!!!!!