RE: What gives?

Thank you for your response.

The media reports state he has a stress fracture now.  Whether this is truly a broken bone in the literal sense, I don't know.  It is already serious, again as reported in the Globe and ESPN.

I am probably more frustrated though that only yourself and Theresa (thank you too by the way), have interest in this matter.  Obviously we as a group are on cruise control, with the lack of discussion on all the injuries to Bowen, Knight and Kenny.  I guess it is good we aren't in contention for a playoff spot, as these injuries would be most frustrating.

Enough said, as it is clear I have said too much on this matter already to most.

Have a great weekend all,
Greg