Lockout

I hope there is a lockout. This year is ugly with Jordan threatening every
game to retire if Phil doesn't stay or whatever. Who cares, $ for $ Jordan
got much more out of the game than the game itself. He'd be shinning shoes
if he weren't playing round ball. Hope the owners can stick together and
let the net hangers (can't say tree) go without a pay for a season or part
of it. Salaries are out of hand, sports is so diluted w/over expansion most
teams suck. Besides there are plenty of minimum wage jobs awaiting to be
filled, let's see how many NBA players are there?? Just be prepared for the
crime rate to go up.

>You know what?  I really don't care if there is a lockout.  I'm tired of
>Millionaires arguing with Millionaires.  The regular fan can hardly afford
>go to the games now, if salaries keep rising we will never be able to go.
BTW