Ratliff, voting and just general love for all

This is not a sarcastic question, but a request for information. How does
one figure out shot blocking percentage? I would hope everybody takes a
swing at a ball when it goes in the air. How do they judge what an attempt
is? I also would love to see Ratliff in a Celts uniform more than either
Geiger or Austin simply for the cheap price, not for the talent of either
free agent. That may allow us to snag Googs and maybe resign Popeye (who I
like a lot as well) and have a great starting five and an even better
supporting cast.

>On the defensive side he would protect the middle on the press as he is 4th
>in the league in shot blocking % and second in the league in total shots
>blocked with 219 trailing only the finger waving Mutombo who has rung up
>233. He sure as hell will come a lot cheaper than Austin or Geiger.

Kevin T. Robertson

P.S. I like Mercer a lot but I would want Walker all the way. If they decide
to trade him, well, I'll deal with it but I'd like him to stay. I would also
take him over Rahim. I just love Antoine!!! There I've said it and I'm proud
to have said it. Thanks for listening. I love all you guys, you kooky Celts
fans you.