Re: Pippen

2 points beside the obvious question are you Pippens agent or just the
Portland President of his fan club?:

This reference isn't to the 15 or 30 win Celticsness, it is to the 60 win
NBA Championship Celtics of which we all expect this organization attain to
in the near future.  Your cynisism is hard to take.  Getting to this level
and staying there is not done efficiently by grabbing an aging star for a
one or two year run.  Nothing is gauranteed in any given year.  True
success will come through sustained achievement year after year.  Gaining
this comes through a commitment to improve steadily, with the right people.
 There is no way or how, Pippen is part of this kind of success in Boston.
Being 2nd fiddle on a team with his Airness in years with expansion
delution through the league, does not the 2nd coming of Bird make.  If you
like him so much get on the Bulls list.