Re: Pippen

>The argument above states that we should keep Mercer over Walker
>because of his work ethic

You're right, we've all heard the stories of him missing practices, dogging
it on the court, etc. He's lazy, no doubt about it. Never plays hard.

> (and)"Celtic-ness"

You're right. By the way, is this the 15 win "Celtic-ness" or the 30 win
"Celtic-ness,"...or the consecutive years out of the playoff "Celtic-ness?
90's "Celtic-ness"....right?

>In fact, it sounds like
>something Walker might do if his current selfish behaviour were allowed to
>continue over the next couple of years.

You're right. I'm sure he'll be robbing banks soon. It's written all over him.

>Besides, if we're not
>going to win a championship next year, so why sign someone of Pippen's
>years?

You're right. May as well keep putting off that next championship waiting
for the perfect player to come along and singlehandedly bring the team
there. No need for Hall of Fame caliber talent until that perfect year in
the future when everything will fall into place...someday...in the future.
No point in trying to make the playoffs first. Maybe go deep into the
playoffs? Nope. Better to just wait...just hit the big one...it'll
happen...soon.

>Shouldn't we go after a much younger free agent

Hopefully one that will just shut-up and not....wiggle.

>Pete

Paul M