Re: voting

I agree with Uncle Odie, that sounds too cool to say, I want nothing to do
with Pippen.  His "moments" have been too frequent to just overlook.  There
are too many reasons to not want him to count, but here are a few:

1.  Too old

2.  Too much attitude

3.  Too expensive

4.  Too little interest in working hard (with the RP system)

5.  Too few shots to go around (even without a scoring center)

I am most amazed that Pippen would be part of a longterm success plan.  If
we wanted to win at all cost next year, maybe, but I am not sure the
Celtics have reached the point of being the Jazz organization yet.

Let's spend our time planning to fill in the pieces of the championship
puzzles with real solutions, not real big problems.

Rafters baby,
Greg