Re: Dallas loss

I was at the game also. Got Heinson and the Couse to sign a ball for me. I
had front row seats so I went about 2 hours early. I sat behind Couse and
Heinson and watched them do their voice-overs. It was pretty cool. Pitino
and all the players were signing early cuz there wasn't much crowd. Only
Walker wouldn't sign autographs. He just refused anyone who asked. One
young boy had a Kentucky wildcats hat signed by Pitino, Mercer, and
McCarty. Walker wouldn't even add his name to that.

but anyways...

>The double technical on DeClerq and Bradley. I didn?t see the whole
>thing develop, and I don?t know what you guys saw on TV. When I realized
>something was happening, I saw Bradley trying to throw Andrew to the
>floor. It seemed to energize the Mavs a little bit. It certainly
>.energized the crowd. >:(
Bradley is the ultimate cheap shot artist. They got tangled up, and Bradley
grabbed Andrew and threw him to the floor. Andrew got up and went after
him, but was held back by teammates. Bradley gets a lot of flack here in
Dallas for being a cheap shot guy.

>Speaking of the crowd; I would guess that between 25 - 40% were Celtics
>fans. I was pleasantly surprised to hear sizable applause during the
>opening lineups, and it continued throughout the game - at least until
>the end.
Lot of Celtics fans there. I know I was pretty loud.

>I don?t know that ?I love Walter.? He had several points in the first
>half. But it seemed to just set up second half disappointment. And I
>have to ask: why was Ron Mercer taking a 2-pt. shot at the end of the
>game, when the Celts needed 3? As he missed the shot anyway, I suppose
>it?s a moot point. In general, the Celtics did not handle things very
>well in the last two and a half minutes (IMHO).
I was more upset with Antoines game. Typical ball-hogging. I was close
enough to hear, and everytime down the floor, Walker is yelling at Anderson
to give him the ball. Anderson just ignores him and runs the offense. With
Anderson in there, Walker gets the ball only when he should. I guess
though, that Walker just feels he needs to carry the team. I don't think
he's all that much a selfish player, just tat he thinks that gives the team
the best chance to win. Well at least Anderson tempers him a bit.