Re: Walter????

These are good points to make regarding Walter.  It is critical to note he
is young and learning.  I say too, give him another year, most of it at
least to come up to speed.  He is a great bench type player now, with
starter potential.  He fills the 8,9, or 10 spot on a roster very well,
cheaply.  With his Kentucky pedigree, he will likely be around awhile, and
given time, as with any younger player, he should be fine.

The amazing part is to realize how far Minor has come this season, from a
bum (off the court and still is), to a IL refugee, to a 1st team all pine
timer, to a sometimes decent starter.  I am for one am shocked about this
turnaround in a relatively short time.  Both on the team and on this list.

Here's to a win on Sunday against a stronger Philly team to break this
streak and hit 30.  It probably won't happen tomorrow in Houston.

Rafters Baby,
Greg