Inside Presence

There is no inside presence, that's the problem we had all season and we'll
have it to the end. We got killed inside (and out) in the Dallas game.
Anderson looked like he played to 70% of his ability, but that's not what
lost the game. Errors late in the 4th did it. We are now really seeing the
players that can't contribute anything, like, McCarty.  Don't know where
he'll fit in, but it shouldn't be on this team. There are others that don't
need mentioning. Except for his manianical hustle,he doesn't have a clue.
Just hope we can finish out the season w/a little pride. Most of the season
till now, has gone better than expected.