Dallas Loss Rick's Fault

He shouldn't be playing Kenny at all.  Kenny should be on the five game IR.  I
understand why Rick doesn't want to watch the team score seventy points a
game, but if it comes to that he can give Michael Hawkins back a job.  Kenny
shouldn't have been playing in this game, and I hope Rick sees the folly of
his way and gives the guy the rest he obviously needs.  You can't run a guy on
a bad knee, esp a player who isn't conditioned.  The reason we lost tonight
was because Kenny didn't have his penetration game going.  Why Antoine played
like shit is up for grabs.

I'm unhappy.

Josh