HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY

Let me add my greetings to you on this special day, though a bit late
because I was not on the computer until very late.  I'm Irish also, both
grandfathers from County Cork.

Too bad, St Patrick didn't help the Celts much tonight - maybe because
the Leprechan stayed in Boston for the parade?  Anyway, when I saw Kenny
was playing I was thrilled and he did his thing, and will probably pay
for it, but it wasn't quite enough as the Mavs were hot.  Guess that win
over the Bulls boosted their confidence.  Oh, well, there's always next
year.  When you're a Red Sox fan you get used to that. :)

Dorine